sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whoa!

BIG BANG is reeeeeeally AWESOME!!!!!!Have you ever listened their songs????
Can't believe they are from Korea. they are really talented!!
This month,they released their first single,MY HEAVEN in Japan.
I think japanese people will really like this taste of sound.
I can't wait their 2nd single!!and I wanna hear more songs,which they released in Korea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home