sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Trick or treat!!!!


In october 10th, i went to disney land!! It was really really crawded, so it takes 3
hours to got there. how crawded!!!!Many children and families are there, so the attraction was filled with many people...and it takes 170 minutes to ride at hawnted mantion. And also space moutain, big sander mounbtain,splash mountain too.. I 'm so tired.. but the halloween event was really good!! decoration was very very good, and i was really excited!!!! i coudn't ride many atractions, but I had really good time!! i'm so crazy about Disney Resort, so someday i want to buy 1-year passport and go there almost every day!!!I want to go there in November. May be nobody can't stop me to go☆

3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger HAL said…

    What a nice picture it is☆You are very good cameraman!!
    And...you had better become a member of Disney funclub♪

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger sakiko said…

    yeah, now i'm thinking about that!!
    next year, may be I'll become a really crazy fun club member!!☆

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Flower said…

    How nice this picture is!!
    I want to go there!!
    Please take me there,Sakiko!!PLease!!Please!!Please!!
    Buy me two tickets!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home