sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Mickey,MIckey!!


tomorrow, i go to DisneyLand!!!!
I 'm so exciting because disney land is now holding the halloweeen event!!!!!!(>w<)
this is my first time to go this event!!!!!
I want to ride many attraction☆and i want to meet Mickey☆☆

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger HAL said…

    You really love Tokyo Disney Resort☆☆ I'm very fond of it,too.
    But the only thing I'm not satisfied with is that...although it's in CHIBA, its name contains TOKYO!!!!

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger sakiko said…

    but it was really crawded...wasn't it??(>m<)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home