sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Really good day♪♪

On June 4th, I went to Ikebukuro to meet my high school friends. 10people were attened that day, and they are all Rikkyo student now!! I was veeeeery happy to meet my friend.(>_<) ♪I talked with my friends about many things. about their new friends, about their boy friends, about their schoollife ....and so on!!It was really good time☆After that we went karaoke.Every one were so noisy.We stand up on the chair and jumping (**;) but ,never mind!!
I sang HY's song NAO and Song for... with my friends. Do you know HY??HY is one of my favorite artist,and I like their song very much.I hope many people hear their song..(≧U≦)
Anyway,that day was really really good day!!!!I' d like to play with them again☆☆

1 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Flower said…

    Hi,Sakiko!!
    It's sounds nice!
    Next time, let's play with ME!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home