sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm sick about....

I'm so sorry, I forgot to write the blog...(;_;) Because I'm very busy now. I'm now working at prepschool, but it's very very very very busy and tired!!!!!! And what is more,I was late this mornin'... My boss is angry and I was very depressed...(;_;)I'm sick about working at there!!!! Now I 'm really want my private time now...By the way!!!Yesterday I changed my hair color♪
I changed little bit lighter. (>_<)But it's little expensive for me....I have to earn money!So, anywayI have to work harder...(;_;)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger HAL said…

    Thank you for checking my blog☆ I've been waiting for your coming(^0^)♪Please keep visiting my blog!! And...See you tomorrow~☆hahaha(^.^)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home