sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Monday, April 24, 2006

About Canada

When I was 16 year's old, I went to Canada and stayed there for 3weeks.My host family is really nice and kind to me,so I'm very glad to meet them. I love my host sister. She is

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger HAL said…

    Don't give up writing!!(><)
    I want to know more about canada☆
    Let's keep writing!!
    BYE-BYE♪♪

     

Post a Comment

<< Home