sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Monday, October 16, 2006

About Ballet


today, i would like to talk you about Ballet. i leaned ballet for 14 years. when i was four years old i beagan to dance. i really like ballet so that's why i continue dancing.But not always feel happy when I' m dancing. My teacher was really strict, so when I made a mistake she always scold me. I was really depressed, and try to quit dancing. But I'm unyielding. So I practice dancing very hard, I danced almost every day when i was in junior high school. it was not so easy to kept dancing. but I had a strong dream to bacome a soloist. soloist means to dance only one person. And finally my dream came true. My teacher allow me to dance alone. I was really happy to hear that. I'm not doing Ballet now, because of the entrance exams.But I want to start dancing again.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Flower said…

    I learned ballet,too!!
    But only two years...
    Ballet is so fun!!
    I want to learn it again...

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger HAL said…

    Wonderful story☆☆..So,you can touch floor from standing position, can't you? My body is very rigid, so please teach me how to become supple body.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger EJ said…

    Since my wife is now expecting, if we have a girl, I would be very happy if she did something like ballet.

    My wife is schedule to have a child on April 7th. Oh happy day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home