sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Girlfriend


Avril's first single from The Best Damn Thing!! I think this song is more pop.And I want to say that she is different from what she used to be. She looks more femininne. But however she change, I really love her style and songs, and fashion. Ofcourse, I love her new single!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger HAL said…

    Mmm,you really love her♪♪
    You CAN'T wait for her new album,can you??(^-^)

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger sakiko said…

    yeah,I'm really looking forward to listen her album!!In fact,I bought her new single although her album include this song..!!(>w<)ww

     

Post a Comment

<< Home