sk8er-girl

Hi.My name is Sakiko.I'm from shizuoka. I'm 19 year's old. My hobby is listening music, watching movies, playing guitar,and go shopping. My favorite artist is Avril Lavigne. I like her song, and also like her fashion. I think "Nobody's home" is the best song of her,but I like "I'm with you" "Sk8er boi" and "complicated" too. If you have a chance, please listen. I also like to see music videos. So, in the future,I wanted to be a music video producer and make lots of impressive videos.

Monday, October 02, 2006

My summer☆☆


This summer, I went back to my home town Shizuoka.I was really missed my home town, so that was really good time to me. I met my high school friends and taked with them lot of things.
and in September, i went my high school festival and met my juniors .When i was in high school, i was belong to English Drama Club, so I saw my junior's play. It was fantastic!!!!
And..September 8th is my birthday!!!!!!!(>w<) so, i went to Tokyo Disney Sea☆☆ It was really good time. I rode many attractioms such as Center of the earth, Indy jones and so on. I want to ride rasing spirrits, but it's out of order. And i want to ride Tower of Terror too, but it's really crawded,and you know what, it takes 160 minutes to ride!!!! but mostly it looks.....too scared.
And i went to roppongi hills in August. it was first time i went there, but the view from there is rally amazing!!!!!i want to go there again☆☆

2 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Flower said…

    It sounds very very nice!!
    I want to go there with Memetan♪

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger HAL said…

    Talking with high scool friends is very fun,isn't it?
    By the way,did you really ''want'' to ride Rasing Spirrits??(-ω-)♪

     

Post a Comment

<< Home